Aims and Ethos
Maltby Redwood Academy aims to provide quality education for all its pupils, delivering a broad and balanced curriculum for the development of the whole child in a safe, supportive and happy environment. We aim to provide high standards of teaching and learning to ensure that every child is an achiever.
- To develop a culture of continuing improvement across the school.
- Provide all our children with opportunities for personal success, something to be proud of and set standards by.
- Provide a caring environment in which children learn to respect and value each other, irrespective of race, religion or gender and develop their personal levels of control, self-discipline and independence.
- Provide opportunities for all children to learn and achieve, enabling them to think creatively and solve problems.
- Ensure we provide enriching curriculum experiences, including first hand experiences that build on prior learning.
- Work in partnership with parents and local agencies to help children to learn to live as part of their community, preparing them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- Be an inclusive school where all are able to achieve.
- Ensure the continued professional development of all staff.