Are you a talented teacher looking for a new challenge?
The Maltby Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a talented and inspirational teacher to join its dedicated staff team within KS2 at Maltby Redwood Academy.
Maltby Learning Trust is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all its pupils. As part of the Maltby Learning Trust, the person(s) appointed will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of Academies committed to raising the educational ambitions of the community in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a wide variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases. We guarantee we will invest in you and your career.
Are you someone who:
- Is passionate about working with children and young people as part of a successful team?
- Can model exemplary practice in the classroom, securing excellent progressand attainment?
- Is committed to developing their own and others’ practice through a culture of CPD?
- Has the energy and enthusiasm to engage staff and students?
- Can champion change and think differently?
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding teacher who secures excellent progress and attainment by exciting and inspiring learners through their innovative practice.
- A positive individual who is able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
Maltby Learning Trust is widely recognised as a supportive network of Academies in which to develop as an outstanding teacher. It is an active partner of the local Learners First/Teaching School alliance.