OUR VISION AND VALUES
Maltby Redwood Academy aims to provide quality education for all its students, delivering a broad and balanced curriculum for the development of the whole child in a safe, supportive and happy environment. We aim to provide high standards of teaching and learning to ensure that every child is an achiever.
'Delivering exceptional learning experiences which enable all young people to thrive in a competitive world and lead successful and fulfilling lives'
- To develop a culture of continuing improvement across the school.
- Provide all our children with opportunities for personal success, something to be proud of and set standards by.
- Provide a caring environment in which children learn to respect and value each other, irrespective of race, religion or gender and develop their personal levels of control, self-discipline and independence.
- Provide opportunities for all children to learn and achieve, enabling them to think creatively and solve problems.
- Ensure we provide enriching curriculum experiences, including first hand experiences that build on prior learning.
- Work in partnership with parents and local agencies to help children to learn to live as part of their community, preparing them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- Be an inclusive school where all are able to achieve.
- Ensure the continued professional development of all staff.